Almaden Morocco is an American owned company. Our panels stand tall versus the competition.
- The Almaden Morocco Dual-Glass modules provide an extended guaranteed longer lifetime of +30 years on the linear output.
- The slimmer module design of our panels are frameless with no back sheet construction. This produces a more durable longer-lasting product with lower cleaning frequencies.
Overall it provides longer life, yielding higher customer satisfaction.
- Unlike some competitors, Almaden Morocco panels are guaranteed free of PID ( potential induced degradation)
- Almaden’s anti-reflective nano-coating generates a long-term energy yield.
- The panels are built with POE foil (PolyOlefin Encapsulant) which increases electrical efficiency versus EVA-Based Modules
- The Panels are Class A fire rated based on their design which saves them from damage caused by arc and hot spots
- Almaden Morocco panels are highly reliable, extremely durable, and certified to handle high winds and snow loads